Slideway Technologies has extensive experience of refurbishing and re-precisioning machine tool slideways both onsite and at our specialist facility. Using a combination of precision slideway grinding, machining, Turcite B bonding and skilled scraping we’re able to offer a wide variety of slideway refurbishments and repairs for all types of slideways.
We are happy to work with third parties or undertake a complete package from strip down to final geometrics and acceptance.
Please see listed below the services we offer to help you regain your machine tool precision:
- Full slideway refurbishment and slideway repair; Dovetail, V & Flat, Box, Hydrostatic, Linear Rail and Caged Roller
- Whole machine axis realignment
- B axis (rotary axis) refurbishment and realignment
- Re-Turciting or replacing existing slideway material with Turcite B
- Refurbishment of Gibbs / Manufacture of replacement Gibbs
We have worked on a large variety of machine tool slideways that include, but are not limited to:
Jones & Shipmann
Webster & Bennet